Week of 5/2/2019

Guide Arm                                                                                                               Akash Sandhu
The goal of this week was to have all manufacturing completed for all three of the guide arms and to test fit the guide arms onto the bogies. All of the guide arms assemblies are completed. I attempted to test fit the slave bogie guide arm and was faced with some small aligning problems. However, I have solve the problem and have successfully attached one of the guide arms to the slave bogie.  The other slave bogie is also ready to be attached to the slave bogie. The drive bogie guide arm is complete, but the interaction team did not have ready as of early Friday morning for me to attach my arm. There should be no problems with the drive bogie as long as the physical bogie matches the CAD model.
I have also weighed the arms, they are well below the 15 kg limit.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 11

Week 10

Week 13